Brand Manager – GIBBON North America
Founded in 2007, GIBBON is the world leader in slackline products and innovation. From Super Bowl halftime shows to Cirque du Soleil performances, slackliners everywhere know that GIBBON produces the best slacklines and the best slackliners use GIBBON. Our company recently took over the distributorship for GIBBON products in North America and we are looking for a talented and motivated individual to lead the entire GIBBON business in Canada, the USA, Mexico and Central America.
The GIBBON North America Brand Manager will be the in-house expert for all GIBBON products and report directly to the CEO of our parent company. This person must have a deep understanding of how to market a leading brand in a mature competitive market and a demonstrated ability to engage current and future slackliners as well as climbers, snowboarders, skiers, skaters, and surfers for our GiBoard products (www.giboardus.com). For the right person, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build an exceptional business career out of their love of slacklining and action sports.
- Creating and executing the sales and marketing strategy for the entire GIBBON product line in North America • Managing the P&L of the GIBBON North America business
- Working with internal and external resources to create the marketing assets for the GIBBON North America business • Being the lead for marketing GiBoards to slackliners, climbers, snowboarders, skiers, skaters and surfers • Supporting international sales partners for both the GIBBON and GiBoard businesses in North America • Establishing key marketing metrics and analyzing them for the GIBBON North America business
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- At least 7 years of experience in consumer product marketing, marketing analytics, and direct-to-consumer sales roles • Previous P&L responsibility is a plus
- Authentically “get” slacklining and the action sports culture
- Very strong math and data analysis skills
- Fluency with Meta, TikTok, Youtube Shorts, and Amazon Ads
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- An avid slackliner or climber is a plus
- Based out of our Solana Beach, California office with hybrid work-from-home opportunity once up to speed
- Salary dependent on experience and specific skill set
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental/vision insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format). Principals only.